Terms & Conditions
- Medical information disclaimer
Our advice is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult your doctor before beginning any exercise or diet program.
1 No warranties
1.1 The medical information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
1.2 We do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
2. Medical assistance
2.1 You must not rely on the information of our Ebook Diet Like a Doctor as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Always consult your doctor first before performing any of the suggested methods in our Ebook Diet Like A Doctor.
2.2 If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
2.3 If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
2.4 You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
- Evidence Based Training (EBT) may use testimonials and/or product reviews in whole or in part together with the name and county of the person submitting it.
- All information supplied by Evidence Based Training (EBT) including: text, images, audio, through video chat or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Testimonials may be used for any form of activity relating to Evidence Based Training’s (EBT) products and services, in printed and online media, as Evidence Based Training (EBT) in their absolute discretion thinks fit.
- Evidence Based Training (EBT) reserve the right to correct grammatical and typing errors, to shorten testimonials prior to publication or use, and to review all testimonials prior to use.
- Evidence Based Training (EBT) shall be under no obligation to use any or any part of any testimonial or product review submitted. By submitting a testimonial or product review under these Testimonial terms and conditions of submission you agree, give permission for and hereby grant any necessary licence so that Evidence Based Training (EBT) may publish and/or reproduce any part of the testimonial on the Customer Reviews and Testimonials pages of the Evidence Based Training (EBT) website and/or in any other.
- The video chat consultation offered in return by Evidence Based Training (EBT) will last for 15 minutes on a scheduled time. Both parties must agree on set time if the consultation is to take place.
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the emergency department, or call the emergency number in your country (911 in ths US, 112 in Sweden) immediately. Evidence Based Training (EBT) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on ebtofficial.com, through video consultation or through social media. Reliance on any information provided by Evidence Based Training (EBT), Evidence Based Training (EBT) employees, contracted writers, or medical professionals presenting content for publication to Evidence Based Training (EBT) is solely at your own risk.
- Links to educational content not created by Evidence Based Training (EBT) are taken at your own risk. Evidence Based Training (EBT) is not responsible for the claims of external websites and education companies.
- If you submit a testimonial, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not submit a testimonial.