Protein Pancakes with chocolate flavor!
Who doesn’t love pancakes? I’ve made it to a Sunday routine to always have protein pancakes for breakfast. It’s easy and quick to make. The recipe is lazy-proof and taste great!
So let’s get started. I use european measurements, 1 deciliter equals 0,42 cups for our american followers!
What do you need? (This is for 2 persons, equals 10-15 pancakes)
- 6 dl milk (1,5% fat)
- 1,5 dl flour
- 2 dl Whey protein (I used chocolate flavor)
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of low fat butter
- Run everything through the blender (or mix yourself using a beater) on medium low speed until very well mixed.
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium high heat. Add batter in small circles – about 0,5 dl per pancake (roughly 1/4 cup) per pancake. When the edges start to look dry (2-3 minutes), flip and cook another minute or two on the other side.
- Top with anything you like! I like quark, honey, blueberries, bananas.
- Calories 1150 kcal
- Protein 101 g
- Carbohydrates 96 g
- Fat 41 g